Join the Home Buying Blitz
1. Create your account at Home Buying Blizt (must have secret email code and link to access).
2. Click the gear in the top right, click settings, click filters, at the bottom click create a new filter, find “has the words” and Home Buying Guide. Click create a filter with this search, check “never send it to spam,” click create filter.
3. In Gmail, find a new buyer lead’s email – review the details for new home construction, short sale, or foreclosure
4. Click – Open “Leads Name” Dashboard
5. Quickly review the following areas – Source, Registration Profile, & Search Activity
6. P.E.T. YOUR LEADS – Phone, Email, Text (MUST BE DONE ASAP, 5 mins)
7. Save a search – reference the lead’s Search Activity area for parameters, then click edit and complete the search. Click gray save a search button. It will turn orange when done correctly.
8. You can Click Listings Viewed in the top menu to see exactly how long a lead viewed properties and photos which will give you an idea of what the lead is interested in.
9. If you would like to leave a Comment, simply click the property and enter your comment (hit enter 1 time to submit comments).
10. If you would like to bookmark the property for your lead, click the bookmark button in the top right. Click Close.
11. Click Buyers Circles
12. Under Activity click the gray notes icon, and log your P, E, T, notes separately using the Category drop down menu. Choose phone, email, text, or meeting. Enter title and body for each entry. For example: 1st phone call
13. Click Buyers Circle to navigate back to your list of leads
14. Overtime, you can rate your lead using Stars and add tags such as “Hot” or “Fake”
15. Age refers to how old the lead is, Last Online displays recent activity
16. The colored icons on the right demonstrate the activity levels of each lead. The more activity, the more engaged the buyer is. Each element is clickable for further investigation.